There were moments when I didn’t think I was going to make it to the end. Yes, it’s that bad.
I can’t even be arsed to transcribe the You Tube. Just watch it to find out.
– I am old enough to distinguish between fact and fiction
– I see Fifty Shades of Grey as a fictional piece of work
– The cinema was packed with people chatting, loudly eating popcorn and I had to sit next to a youngish lad (mid twenties), who had been dragged to the cinema by his girlfriend #awkward
– I think the movie made the relationship seem more abusive than the books
– It was too well made and not cheesy enough
– I missed Ana’s awful inner goddess
– Dakota gets her burger out and is trussed up like a chicken
– The film was well made with a terrible script
– I immediately went to Amazon Prime and binge watched Jamie Dornan in The Fall and it was awesome
When I wear make up I look like a man in drag. The end.
Clare Macnaughton; a modern military mother; a feminist, British military spouse, and lifestyle journalist, writing about real life adventures.
SIGN UP to my Blog
BUY MY HILARIOUS BOOK
Tales from the Domestic Frontline – Audio
FOLLOW me on Twitter: @amodmilitarymum
SUBSCRIBE to my You Tube channel
WATCH, LIKE and SHARE my Pilot TV show – AMMMTV
LIKE me on Facebook:
Macnaughty – How Does Your Garden Grow?
READ Me on Huff Post UK